This Unilateral Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure And Enrollment Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between IVY Business School, 5X Company LLC, GO5X, Big Money Expert™, And Magic Leone, whose business address is Miami Tower 100 SE 2nd St, Miami, FL 33131 and the party whose name and business address are listed on the signature page below (“Recipient”).
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the foregoing, of the promises and covenants set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the Parties do hereby agree as follows:
1. Ivy Business School is not accredited school. It is a private business. It is not affiliated to any school or university and has not government approval to run as a school or teaching institute. It is a private business involved in selling self-help courses for entertainment purposes only.
2. The Parties shall (i) use reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of the information and materials, whether oral, written or in any form whatsoever, of the other that may be reasonably understood, from legends, the nature of such information itself and/or the circumstances of such information’s disclosure, to be confidential and/or proprietary thereto or to third parties to which either of them owes a duty of nondisclosure (collectively, “Confidential Information”); (ii) take reasonable action in connection therewith, including without limitation at least the action that each takes to protect the confidentiality of its comparable proprietary assets; (iii) to the extent within their respective possession and/or control, upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, immediately return to the provider thereof all Confidential Information not licensed or authorized to be used or enjoyed after termination or expiration hereof, and (iv) with respect to any person to which disclosure is contemplated, require such person to execute an agreement providing for the treatment of Confidential Information set forth in clauses (i) through (iii). The foregoing shall not require separate written agreements with employees and agents already subject to written agreements substantially conforming to the requirements of this Section nor with legal counsel, certified public accountants, or other professional advisers under a professional obligation to maintain the confidences of clients.
3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the obligation of a person to protect the confidentiality of any information or materials shall terminate as to any information or materials which: (i) are, or become, public knowledge through no act or failure to act of such person; (ii) are publicly disclosed by the proprietor thereof; (iii) are lawfully obtained without obligations of confidentiality by such person from a third party after reasonable inquiry regarding the authority of such third party to possess and divulge the same; (iv) are independently developed by such person from sources or through persons that such person can demonstrate had no access to Confidential Information; or (v) are lawfully known by such person at the time of disclosure other than by reason of discussions with or disclosures by the Parties.
4. All Confidential Information delivered pursuant to this Agreement shall be and remain the property of the disclosing Party, and any documents containing or reflecting the Confidential Information, and all copies thereof, shall be promptly returned to the disclosing Party upon written request, or destroyed at the disclosing Party’s option. Nothing herein shall be construed as granting or conferring any rights by license or otherwise, express or implied, regarding any idea made, conceived or acquired prior to or after the Effective Date, nor as granting any right with respect to the use or marketing of any product or service. The Parties shall use the Confidential Information only for the Business Relationship.
The obligations of the Parties under this Agreement shall continue and survive the completion or abandonment of the Business Relationship and shall remain binding for a period of two (2) years from the Effective Date.
5. As a violation by either Party of this Agreement could cause irreparable injury to the other Party and as there is no adequate remedy at law for such violation, the non-breaching Party may, in addition to any other remedies available to it at law or in equity, enjoin the breaching Party in a court of equity for violating or threatening to violate this Agreement. In the event either Party is required to enforce this Agreement through legal action, then it will be entitled to recover from the other Party all costs incurred thereby, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees.
6. Neither Party makes any representation or warranty with respect to any Confidential Information disclosed by it, nor shall either Party or any of their respective representatives have any liability hereunder with respect to the accuracy or completeness of any Confidential Information or the use thereof.
7. This agreement is for "Ivy Business School Courses And Live Trainings". Ivy Business School holds all copyright to the material and has given access to the user to consume the information as is. The rights of the content do not transfer to the recipient. The rights are given to one person only. The license prohibits sharing the course from any other member except the one who paid for it. All course and trainings are also not to be used for group buys.
8. There are different access to courses depending on the training programs the recipient choses. For example the option with Pay What You Want offers less training material than the Ivy certification for the same program. These differences are made based on the amount of money being paid. So the same course can give you limited access depending on the program you chose. The recipient understands this before making the purchase.
9. All information on the course is true to the creator at the time of creating the course. The creator holds no responsibility for inaccuracies and mistakes in the course. The recipient agrees to not hold the creator or his affiliates for any mistakes, errors and omissions whether willfully or not. The recipient understands that these training courses based on personal experiences and observations. There is no guarantee they will work as intended. There is no guarantee that the recipient will make any money and as with every business they could even end up losing money. Recipient agrees that they are solely responsible for any action they take based on information in these courses or otherwise and release Ivy Business School And it’s partners from all liability for any loss from their actions.
10. The recipient has 30 days from the date of enrolment to withdraw his/her application and get a full refund for the payment made towards the course. There is no refund after the 30 days. The recipient also agrees to pay any balance owed to Ivy Business School if they decide to withdraw after the date and have signed for a payment plan. Refusal to do so gives Ivy Business School and Magic Leone the right to pursue legal options for fees recovery and all legal expenses will be paid by the recipient. In case the recipient want to withdraw they need to send their request in writing by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. They will then be issued a refund in the next 15 days. If the recipient files for a chargeback without first asking for cancellation and refund, this chargeback will not be valid. In addition, the recipient will be liable to pay all expenses arising out of this unreasonable chargeback. The recipient will also be allowed refund for only one enrollment, course or training program to avoid abuse from people who buy and ask for a refund to gain free access.
11. Any provision of this Agreement held or determined by a court (or other legal authority) of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall be deemed separate, distinct and independent, and shall be ineffective to the extent of such holding or determination without (i) invalidating the remaining provisions of this Agreement in that jurisdiction or (ii) affecting the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
12. Any notice required or permitted to be given hereunder shall be (a) in writing, (b) effective on the first business day following the date of receipt, and (c) delivered by one of the following means: (i) by personal delivery; (ii) by prepaid, overnight package delivery or courier service; or (iii) by the United States Postal Service, first class, certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid. All notices given under this Agreement shall be addressed to the addresses stated at the outset of this Agreement, or to new or additional addresses as the Parties may be advised in writing.
13. This Agreement is to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, Miami Dade County. Neither Party shall be deemed to waive any of its rights, powers or remedies hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by said Party. This Agreement is binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties and their successor and assigns.
14. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and is intended as the Parties’ final expression and complete and exclusive statement of the terms thereof, superseding all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, promises and understandings, whether written or oral. Neither Party is to be bound by any pre-printed terms appearing in the other Party’s form documents, tariffs, purchase orders, quotations, acknowledgments, invoices, or other instruments. This Agreement may be amended or modified only by an instrument in writing signed by both Parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized officers as set forth below.
By completing the registration below, you are agreeing to and providing your electronic signature for the NDA And Enrollment terms outlined above and the terms and conditions listed here: Terms And Conditions.
Note: Please fill correct information. You can't it change after.